The current Market Hall first opened its doors in 1883 and is built in the same location as the original fifteenth century hall. Since then,the Market Hall has become an integral part of Burton's culture and is still trading to this day.
The central market area houses daily 'pop-up' stalls as well as permanent independent food,craft and other stalls.
Conveniently situated off the high street close to car parks and transport links,the market is ideally placed.
Baby Changing Facilities
Open All Year
Mon - Sat
9am - 5pm
Burton Market, Market Hall, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1HA